School History

Clint Q. Smith Elementary opened 1972, with additions in 1974 and 1980 and renovations in 2004.  The school was named for former school board member Clint Q. Smith.  The school serves grades K-4.

Clint Quinton Smith, Jr.
b. 1926 in Duncanville lived on land owned by Carr family (now Fairmeadows subdivision) served on Board 1964-1970 Children: Ray – m. Vicki, 2 sons Scott Lori Ann

Mascot:  Snow  Leopards
Colors:  Red and Blue